For 12 pieces
INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
cup = 200 ml
1 cup flour
3 tbsp Honey
1 tsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp Sesame seed
- Parch flour in a frying pan with wooden spatula over medium heat.
- When the flour turned yellow (about 5/7 min)put the flour in a bowl and add the honey. Mix all together until having a soft dough
- You can use any silicone tin (like the one you use for ice cube for exemple) to make nice shape
- Put some sesame oil in each shapes of the tin and fill with the dough, using your fingers to well tamp the dough down.
- Once you finish to fill in, you can start to turn all the pieces out.
- Put them on a dish and scatter each small cake with sesame seeds