1 head of cauliflower
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp ground cumin
salt and pepper
80 g tahini
100 ml water
1 lemon (juice)
1 garlic clove, minced
handful of fresh flat leaf parsley and/or coriander
1 tsp nigella seeds (or black sesame seeds)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Scatter cauliflower florets on a baking tray. Drizzle over olive oil and season with 1/2 tsp sea salt, 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper and ½ tsp ground cumin. Toss to coat the cauliflower then arrange in a single layer on the baking tray. If you need to use 2 baking trays to ensure they are in a single layer then do this
- Bake cauliflower for 20-25 min or until it is tender and browning. Ensure that you toss the cauliflower and rotate it once during cooking.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, make the tahini dressing. In a small bowl combine tahini, water, lemon juice and garlic. Season with 1/2 tsp sea salt and 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven, drizzle or toss with dressing, scatter over parsley and/or coriander and nigella seeds and serve.