INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
3 balls of 125 gr Mozzarella
500 ml Tomato sauce
350 gr Ham (ekte kokt skinke)
1 bunch Basil
Oil and salt
- Cut the eggplants into thin slices, in length (1/2 cm)
- Put the slices in a container, add salt and let rest for about 20 minutes
- Cook the tomato sauce for 15 minutes, adding a spoon of olive oil, salt and 5 leaves of basil
- Cut the mozzarella cheese in small cubes
- Dry the sliced eggplants and grill them in a pan 3 minutes each side
- On each eggplant slices, put some tomato sauce, mozzarella, ham and basil. Then roll the slice and create the aubergine roll.
- Oil a baking tray with olive oil and two spoons of tomato sauce
- Lay the aubergine rolls in the baking tray and dress with olive oil, tomato sauce and basil
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.