INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
500 gr Smoked salmon
300 gr Fresh spinach
250 gr Parmesan cheese
300 gr Synnøve grovrevet gulost cheese
500 gr Lasagne Barilla
100 gr Butter
100 gr Flour 00 type
1 ts Salt
1 l Whole milk
Nutmeg as needed
Prepare the béchamel:
- Warm the milk in a small pot
- In a second pot, melt the butter on light flame then turn off the heating, pour the flour all at once while mixing with a whisk to avoid clumps .
- Restart the heating (light) and continue mixing with a whisk until it gets slightly browned .
- Add some nutmeg and salt in the warm milk
- Pour some warm milk in the second pot, mixing strongly with the whisk
- Pour the remaining milk while keep mixing, and cook per 5-6 minutes until it gets more dense and it starts to boil.
Prepare the lasagna:
- In a baking tray, pour the following layers bottom up:
– béchamel, lasagne, béchamel, Salmon, Washed and well dried spinach (uncooked), Cheese, Parmesan cheese
- Repeat 4 times
- Finish the last layers with béchamel, some spare piece of salmon and parmesan cheese
- Cook in oven at 180°C for 25-30 minutes