INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
1,5 cup Sushi rice
4 sheets Kim( nori)
2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
3 tbsp Soya sauce
3 tbsp Sugar
4 pieces Danmuji (korean pickled radish)
2 pieces Fish cake
200 g Beef
- Cook the sushi rice.
- Mix 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp sesame seeds into cooked sushi-rice.
- Cut carrot into finger length, thin slices.
- Boil water. Put carrot and 0,5 tsp salt in approx 2 minutes and then take them out of the water.
- Cut fish cake into finger length, thin slices. In frying pan, add oil and fry fish cake. Add 1 tbsp soya sauce,1 tbsp sugar.
- Cut cucumber into finger length.
- Cut beef into finger length.
- In frying pan and oil, fry very thinly beef ,Put in 2 tbsp soya sauce, 2 tbsp sugar
- Take 1 sheet Kim( nori), spread the rice evenly on the lower half. Put all other ingredients on. Roll
- Cut in 10 pieces