INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
1,5 cup Sushi rice
4 sheets Kim( nori)
2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
1 tsp Pepper
3 tbsp Mayonnaise
4 pieces Danmuji (korean pickled radish)
2 cans Tuna
4 leafs Lettuce
- Cook the sushi rice.
- Mix 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp sesame seeds into cooked sushi-rice.
- Cut carrot into finger length, thin slices. Boil water, Put carrot and 0,5 tsp salt in approx 2 minutes and then take out of the water
- Cut cucumber into finger length.
- Take out oil from tuna can, add 1 tsp of pepper and 3 tbsp mayonnaise and mix
- Take 1 leaf of lettuce and put some of the tuna mixture in it. Roll
- Take 1 sheet of Kim( nori) spread the rice evenly on the lower half. Put all the other ingredients on. Roll.
- Cut 10 pieces.