INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
- 1 jar cactus from La Costeña
- 2 large finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 large finely chopped onion
- 1 or 2 avocados chopped
- 100 gr finely chopped coriander
- 1 fresh chili jalapeno finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pinch oregano
- Half block feta cheese (for garnish only)
- Drain the cactus very well, remove all the onions and chillies and wash them through very well, then chopped them into little cubes.
- Then add all the chopped vegetables, add salt to taste and a pinch of oregano, and done! Leave it in the fridge for 15 min to rest so all the ingredients mix nicely.