1,5 kg of Lamb (pieces of meat should have bone and some fat)
1 tsp paprika
3 dl olive oil
½ thin chorizo (sliced)
1 onion (sliced)
3 garlic cloves (minced)
1 bay leaf
2 cloves (whole)
3 dl of white wine
1 red chilli pepper (sliced)
1 kg potatoes (thickly sliced)
1 bunch of mint
Salt & pepper
- Season the pieces of Lamb with salt, pepper and paprika and gently cook in 0.5 dl of olive oil.
- Add the sliced chorizo, the onion and the garlic. Add the bay leaf and cloves and let it cook for a while.
- Add the white wine, the red chilli and about 2 dl of hot water. Cover and cook for about 25 min.
- Add the potatoes and cook for another 15 min.
- Finally, adjust the seasoning and add the mint.
- Slice the bread and toast it or fry in a skillet with some olive oil.
- Serve the stew by placing a slice of bread on the plate and pouring the stew on top of it.