400 gr mushrooms
½ head of garlic
6 slices of ham
½ cup white wine
- Wash the mushrooms in water and cut into slices.
- In a pan put a little oil and add the garlic cloves laminates, mushrooms and chopped ham. Cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the white wine and black pepper and a squeeze half of the lemon.
- Let cook in the pan for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When serving, sprinkle a little parsley on top.
Mushrooms with garlic is a traditional dish served as tapas in some bars in Madrid and the rest of Spain. Usually the dish is best served hot in a clay pot. Fresh mushrooms are highly nutritious and delicate flavor perfectly suited to many dishes. The garlic mushrooms are ideal to prepare as a starter or as a garnish to various dishes of meat or fish. To make this tapa is even more authentic, be sure to serve the mushrooms with plenty of fresh crusty bread to mop up the delicious juices.