INGREDIENTS tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
6 piquillo peppers (large)
1 clove of garlic
Olive oil, vinegar, salt, parsley
- Heat water and, when it boils, place the eggs for 10 minutes.
- Remove the eggs and put them in cold water.
- Peal the eggs, cut them in small pieces and reserve them.
- In a blender, crush the tomato and the garlic clove.
- Rinse the piquillo peppers and cut them in strips.
- Place them in a large serving plate or bowl.
- Pour the puree over the peppers.
- Add a good amount of oil and a splash of vinegar.
- Add the spring onion cut into thin julienne.
- Season and mix well.
- Let it sit until serving. Add the chopped eggs on top and serve. Sprinkle with a little chopped parsley.