INGREDIENTS: Tbsp : Tablespoon Ts : Teaspoon
500 gr Chicken
30g ginger finely chopped
1-2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
1-2 shallots finely chopped
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1ts brown sugar
1tbsp cooking oil
2-3 tbsp cooking oil
1 small onion in cubes
1 shallots in cubes
5-10 slices of ginger
1 lemon grass finely chopped
1 chilli finely chopped
1-2 brown sugar
- Clean the chicken. Cut chicken in small pieces ana Marinate them with all the ingredients for 30min. Room temperature.
- Cut everything to be used for frying. Put it in oil to a golden color. Start with onions and shallots, and continue in this order : ginger, lemon grass, chilli. Left about 1 min between each ingredient. Use medium heat.
- Then take everything of the pan (when the nice gold colour is reached) and let it rest. Retain the oil from the pan
- Medium heat. Ass a little more of oil. Put the brown sugar and when the sugar has melted, put the chicken back to the pan right away. Turn it to golden color. Add the onion. Cook for about 2min.
- Then add at the rest of the ingredients and turn them around to colour them on every side. Turn on full heat and put a lid on. Let it settle for 5min between each turn. If necessary, add some water to not make the food burns.
- Taste and add some extra seasoning as desired.
- You can keep a bit of the juice to have a dip, to put on the table or in the rice