INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
1 kg chicken drumettes
3 cloves garlic, finely minced
¼ cup lime juice
1 cup flour
Salt and pepper to taste
oil, for frying
- Combine the chicken with the garlic, salt, pepper, and lime juice in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Dip each chicken wing in the flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil in a large pot to about 190°C.
- Fry half of the chicken wings at a time until dark golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with lime wedges.