for the mousse
300 g dark chocolate
50 g butter
3 eggs separated
55 g sugar
300 ml cream
for the dirt
125 g sugar
125 g almond flour
75 g flour
50 g cocoa powder
60 g butter
- Combine chocolate and butter in a small saucepan, stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat, stir in egg yolks, one at a time, transfer mixture to large bowl.
- Whip the cream to soft peak.
- Whisk egg white until soft peaks form, add sugar and whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Fold in cream into chocolate mixture then fold in egg white mixture in two batches.
- Divide between 12 cups. Refrigerate for 2 hours until set.
- Preheat oven to 150C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add melted butter into dry ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly until it represent ‘soil’- like look
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- Cool before dividing into cups with the mousse.