100 ml cream (fløte)
6 egg yolk
- Beat egg yolks, cream, salt and pepper in a small bowl until blended.
- Preheat the oven to 100 °C.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish, cover with aluminum foil and bake for about ten minutes.
Serves 1 small jar
150 g bacon
100 g shallot onion
2 tbsp oil
100 ml black coffee
100 ml maple syrup (or similar)
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 bay leaves
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 205°C. Lay bacon on a baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes, flip with tongs and bake for an additional 10 mins. Take out from the oven and cut into smaler stripes.
- Finely dice the onions, add to the pan with heated oil and cook them until they start to become translucent.
- Place all ingredients for the marmalade (except mustard) to the pan, bring to the boil and set over a low heat. Cook until it turns marmalade consistency.
- Mix in the mustard and then remove from the heat.