1 egg yolk
2 tbsp miso paste
2 tbsp rice vinegar
100 ml oil (rapeseed, sunflower)
3 tbsp soya sauce
2 tbsp honey
3 tbsp sesame seed oil
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tbsp sesame seeds
300 g beef tenderloin (indrefilet)
3 nori leaves
100 g kimchi
- Prepare the mayonnaise: egg yolk, miso paste and vinegar mix together and slowly start to add the oil. Taste the mayonnaise and adjust with additional salt and vinegar or lemon juice.
- For the tartare: mix together soya sauce, honey, sesame seed oil, minced garlic and sesame seeds.
- Slice beef steak thinly against the grain, then cut each slice into fine strips.
- Peel and cut in to fine dice the pear.
- Mix the meat, pear and marinade together and leave it for 5 min.
- Place the bamboo rolling mat on a cutting board. Then place a sheet of nori on the mat.
- Spread a layer of meat over the nori. Roll with pressure so you get a firm roll. Slice the roll into 6 pieces.
- Top every piece with fine chopped kimchi and miso mayo.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds