227 g white chocolate
120 g heavy cream fløte (35% fat)
120 g blackberry puree
1 tbsp. glucose
4 g jelly
- chop up the chocolate and melt it in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- soak the jelly in the water.
- mix together the cream, blackberry puree and glucose and heat it to 70C.
- add the prepared jelly mix until it is melted.
- pour it over the chocolate a third at the time. Stir to obtain a smooth ganache.
- transfer into a dish, press cling film over the surface of the ganache. Set aside in the fridge for the ganache to thicken.