105 g whipping cream (35% fat) FLØTE
105 g cherry puree
2 tbsp glucose syrup
210 g dark chocolate (min 66%)
18 g butter
- Mix fruit puree with glucose syrup and heat it up to 85-90 degrees.
- Place the cream in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate. Stir to obtain a smooth ganache.
- Add butter and after butter is incorporated add puree at 70 degrees. Mix to combine.
- Transfer the ganache to a dish. Press cling film over the surface of the ganache and set aside in the fridge for the ganache to thicken.