200 g cream cheese Philadelphia
100 g butter
260-280 g icing sugar (MELIS)
40 g raspberry powder
- Sift powdered sugar and raspberry powder together. Set aside.
- Cream butter and cream cheese at medium speed in the bowl of an electric mixer for about 1 minute. With the mixer off, add all of the powdered sugar, and powdered raspberry in.
- Mix on low speed until sugar is incorporated. Once they are incorporated, turn speed to medium and cream for 1-2 minutes until very fluffy.
- If the consistency of the frosting seems a bit runny, add more powdered sugar in it to make it thicker. If the consistency of the frosting seems too stiff, add more milk, only 1 teaspoon at a time, as necessary.
- STORAGE: Store buttercream in the fridge for up to 1 week.