INGREDIENTS: Tbsp : Tablespoon Ts : Teaspoon
1 cup oil
2 cup semolina
3 cup sugar
4 cup water
Lemon peel of half a lemon
- Firstly make the syrup. Boil for 5 minutes in pan the water with the sugar, the lemon zest and the cinnamon stick.
- Take out the lemon zest and the cinnamon stick and set it aside.
- In a deep pan put the oil with semolina and fry it stiring constantly with wooden spoon for 5-6 min.
- Pay attention not to change colour. Then pour the syrup over and stir until thickened.
- Serve with cinnamon powder.