INGREDIENTS: ( tsp = teaspoon // tbsp = tablespoon)
300 g Paneer
1 tbsp Coriander seeds
1 tsp Cumin seeds
½ tsp Fennel seeds
4 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Kashmiri Chilly powder
1 tsp Garam masala
1 Onions, medium size
½ Red bell pepper (capsicums), medium
½ Orange bell pepper (capsicums), medium
½ Green bell pepper (capsicums), medium
4 Tomato puree made from medium tomato
1 inch Ginger cut into juliennes
½ tsp Sugar
1 tsp fenugreek leaves
Salt to taste
- Heat a pan add pepper corn, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds dry roast these ingredients till the flavour comes out roast then transfer into a plate and let it cool down. Make a coarse kadai powder in the mortar pestle.
- Cut the paneer, onion and capsicums into cubes.
- In a frying pan add 2 tbsp oil and heat it. Light fry the paneer, capsicum and onion (for 3-4 minutes). Keep on a plate.
- Add the remaining oil. Add the ginger juliennes and the tomato puree. Cook the tomato till oil leaves from the tomato.
- Add the kadai masala, kashmiri chilli powder, garam masala powder and saute till oil leaves the masala.
- Add the sugar and salt. Then add the fried onion, capsicums, and the paneer. Then add fenugreek leaves.
- Serve this hot along with naan, roti or cumin rice.