(tsp – teaspoon tbsp – tablespoon)
600 gr Chicken breast piece 600 gm
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Salt
3 medium onions
1 tbsp Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Ginger Paste
6 Whole green cardamom, broken
1 inch cinnamon stick
1 tsp Garam masala powder
1 tsp Cumin powder
1,5 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
make a smooth paste from the fresh coriander, mint and the green chilli:
- 2 cups fresh coriander leaves
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 1 green chilli, remove seeds
4 tbsp Yoghurt
1 tsp Salt
2 tbsp + 4 tbsp Sunflower Oil
1 tsp kasoori methi
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes.
- Add the marinade ingredients and keep for 30 minutes
- Add 2 tbsp in the frying pan and add the marinated chicken when the oil is hot on medium heat. Saute the marinated chicken just to change the colour of the chicken. Take out and keep on a plate.
- Add the 4 tbsp oil in the frying pan. Add the whole crushed cardamom and cinnamon stick.
- Slice the onion and add into the hot oil.
- Fry till brown. Add the ginger and garlic paste. Stir till brown.
- In a bowl add garam masala powder, kashmiri chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder. Add 2-3 tbsp water and make a paste.
- Add to the frying pan.
- Saute till oil leaves
- Add the smooth green paste. Saute till oil leaves.
- Add the kasoori methi as shown in class.
- Now add the salted chicken. Mix well and mix nicely. Add the yogurt. Cover with lid and cook till the chicken is soft. Add hot water as required.
- Serve hot with Naan and fried rice.