2 packs Egg Noodles
1 cup finely, shredded cabbage
1 cup red onions finely sliced
3 minced garlic cloves
4 eggs fried and cut into small pieces
½ cup green onion leaf cut into small pieces
3 TBSP oil
Soya sauce 2 TBSP
Vinegar 2 tsp
Pepper ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Chili Sauce ½ TBSP
Tomato ketchup 1 TBSP
- In a pot boil water with salt and some oil. Break the noodles and add them in the water. Boil for 5 min or until cooked, but not mushy.
- Drain the water and rinse the cooked noodles with cold water. Let them drain.
- In a frying pan add the oil; when hot add the finely sliced onion and minced garlic. Fry for few minutes.
- Add all vegetables and cook until cooked a bit but still crunchy; for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, salt, black pepper, vinegar, Chili sauce, ketchup and mix well.
- Add the boiled noodles slowly and mix nicely.
- Add the fried eggs.
- Add salt if needed.