2 1/2 cups (1 cup = 250ml) all purpose flour
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 – 2 cups lukewarm water (keep the knead consistency as I showed)
Ghee (clarified butter) for roasting
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour.
- Put salt and mix it well with flour. Add the oil and mix nicely.
- Knead the dough with lukewarm water. Make a soft dough.
- Let the dough rest for about 30 minutes.
- Take little dough. Make a ball same size as golf ball.
- Take a rolling pin, and roll the dough around 2″ diameter.
- Heat frying pan and put the paratha, roast both side (1 min max)
- Take some ghee in spoon and spread on edges of paratha on the pan.
- Flip the paratha and cook other side. Cook for about a minute.
- Flip it again, apply some oil on top. Flip again and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Your Paratha is ready.