640 g Rice Carnaroli or Arborio
2 red onions
80 g dried mushrooms
1 glass red wine
50 g butter
pepper, salt and virgin olive oil to taste
- Soak dry mushrooms in the hot water for minimum 20 min.
- Chop the onions into small pieces and saute in the pan with some olive oil.
- When the onions get yellowish and the drained and chopped mushrooms and the red wine.
- Let them cook for a while about 5 minutes.
- Add Carnaroli rice fry and steer it and add the wine. Once the wine has evaporated continue cooking by adding gradually the liquid from soaked mushrooms (liquid should be hot).
- When the rice is cooked add a bit of butter.
- Season with salt and fresh ground pepper.