250 gr minced pork
250 gr minced beef
1 glass white wine
50 gr carrots
50 gr celery
50 gr onions
3 boxes of mutti tomato sauce
- Cut carrots, celery and onions in very small pieces. Put them in a pan with some olive oil and let them cook until they get yellowish.
- In another pan put the 2 kinds of minced meat with some olive oil and let them cook slowly for at least 10 min. Add a glass of wine and let the meat cook in the wine.
- In a saucepan put all the ingredients and add the boxes of tomato sauce. Add salt and sugar by testing.
- Let the ragu sauce cook for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with pasta (best with Penne)