INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
3 Aubergines (big size)
300 gr Spaghetti
700 ml Tomato sauce
200 gr Norvegia or Gouda cheese
200 gr Parmesan cheese
- Cut the aubergines in thin slices, then put them in a strainer with some salt and let rest for 20 minutes
- Brown the garlic (the entire clove, not peeled, not cut) with the olive oil, then pour the tomato sauce, add some salt (taste to adjust) , 5/ 6 basil leaves and let cook for about 15 minutes.
- Wash the aubergines and dry.
- Fry the aubergines in plenty of hot boiling oil (seed oil).
- Meanwhile, once the water is boiling, cook the spaghetti for the time indicated on the box.
- When the spaghettis are ready, pour half of the tomato sauce and let them cool down.
- To create the rolls, put some spaghetti on an aubergine’s slice, with a small piece of cheese.
- Once the rolls are created, put them in a baking tray and cover them with the remaining tomato sauce. Add some parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven 190°C for 15 minutes.