INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
600 gr Potatoes
150 gr Ham
250 gr Mozzarella cheese
150 gr Norvegia cheese
50 gr Butter
30 gr Parmesan cheese
140 gr Flour
- Boil the potatoes with a small amount of salt
- When cooked, peel them and smashed them
- In a bowl, put the smashed potatoes and add one egg, parmesan cheese, flour, butter and salt
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl
- Cover a mold with some baking paper and pour half of the mixture.
- Add a layer of ham, mozzarella cheese (cut in slices), Norvegia cheese.
- Cover with the remaining half of the mixture.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in oven at 180°C for 30 minutes