INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
75 gr Raisin
75 gr Hazelnuts
75 gr Almonds
75 gr Walnuts
75 gr Candied fruit
75 gr Dark Chocolate
150 gr Honey
180 gr Flour 00 type
1 ts Cinnamon
1 ts Pepper
- Wet the raisin in warm water for 20 minutes
- Mix and grossly chop hazelnuts, almonds and walnuts (use a mixer).
- Dry and squeeze the raisin.
- Put in a bowl the raisins, hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts and candied fruit
- Add the black chocolate (previously melted) and honey, then mix.
- Add the flour and blend until you have a homogeneous mix
- Split the mix into two parts, giving them a rounded shape
- Put them on a baking tray (with some baking paper)
- Cook in static oven (pre heated at 170°C) per 30-35 minutes