tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
2 cups flour
½ cup glutinous rice flour
2 pinches salt
½ tsp cinnamon powder
1 ½ cup warm water
1 tbsp dry yeast
2 tbsp sugar
1/3 cup crushed peanuts
2/3 cups brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon powder
2/3 cups sunflower seeds
2/3 cups pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup almond slices
- Mix all the dough ingredients and let it rise for about an hour.
- Mix Fillings #1 and #2, put aside.
- Put some oil on your hands. Split dough into 8 balls. Put filling #1 into each ball.
- Put enough oil into a pan so that it covers the bottom of it.
- Put ball with filling #1 into the pan, the closed side facing down.
- Flip when golden brown. Use a flat spatula and press it down as much as you can, so that it resembles a pancake.
- Using a pair of scissors, make a mouth out of the pancake and fill it with filling #2.