tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
10 Fish cakes
10 Rice cakes
1 ½ liter Water
40 gr Katsuobushi
10 gr Kombu
3 Fresh Shitake or Portobello mushroom
2 Spring onions
1 bundle Enoki mushrooms
3 bundles Parsley leaves
2 tbsp soy sauce
½ cup broth (see ingredients above)
1 tbsp chopped spring onion
1 tbsp red and green chilies
1 tbsp chopped onion
1 tbsp ground garlic
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat up water + kambu in a pot (soak the kambu for few hours or over night)
- When it starts simmering, turn off the heat. Remove kambu.
- Add Katsuobushi. Make sure they are submerged in water. Leave for 2 minutes.
- Place colander over a large bowl. Place a cheesecloth or a paper towel in
- colander. Pour the broth into it.
- Put fish cake and rice cake on wooden skewers. Be creative!
- Place them into a large, wide and shallow pot. Decorate with the ´top´ingredients.
- Pour broth.
- Bring to boil.
- Make dipping sauce meanwhile, mixing all ingredients into a small bowl.