INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
1,5 cup Sushi rice
4 sheets Kim( nori)
2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
2 tbsp Soya sauce
2 tbsp Sugar
4 pieces Danmuji (korean pickled radish)
2 pieces Fish cake
2 pieces Sausage
- Cook the sushi rice.
- Mix 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp sesame seeds into cooked sushi-rice.
- Cut carrot into finger-length, thin slices.
- Heat boil water, put in carrot and 0,5 tsp salt in approx 2 minutes and then take them out.
- Mix 2 egg with 0,5 tsp salt. In a frying pan, add oil and fry egg very thinly. Cut fried eggs into finger-length slices.
- Cut sausage and fish cake into finger length, thin slices. In frying pan, add oil, and fry Sausage and fish cake. Put 2 tbsp soya sauce + 2 tbsp sugar
- Cut cucumber into finger length sticks.
- Take 1 sheet Kim( nori), spread the rice evenly on the lower half. Put all other ingredients on. Roll
- Cut 10 pieces