250 gr almond flour
250 gr icing sugar
100 gr egg whites
225 gr white sugar
60 gr water
80 gr egg whites
- Mix the egg whites (100 gr) with the almond flour and icing sugar.
- Make Italian meringue: mix sugar and water in a pan and heat up until it reaches 118 °C. Meanwhile start whisking the egg whites (80 gr) in the mixer. When the consistency is right, add the prepared sugar syrup.
- Mix together the almond mix with the Italian meringue, carefully, little by little.
- Put the “Macaronade” mix into the piping bag and start to pipe into macarons on the silicone mat.
- Bake in the oven at 160 °C for 10-12 min.