INGREDIENTS: Tbsp : Tablespoon Ts : Teaspoon
750 grams beef
6 cups water
2 onions, coarsely chopped
1 cup tomato puree
1 cup chili sauce
Water to boil
2 guajillo chilies without seeds *buy @lamexikana.no
2 pasilla chilies without seeds *buy @lamexikana.no
2 ancho chilies without seeds *buy @lamexikana.no
2 tablespoons dried Mexican oregano *buy @lamexikana.no
Mozzarella or Norwegia cheese.
- Simmer beef in the water for about 4 hours. (due to short time, we will use the highest temperature in order to use least time possible)
- Remove from water and let cool.
- Shred beef with 2 forks or pull apart with fingers.
- Boil the chilies and set in the mixer to create a chili salsa
- When everything is ready, mix the remaining ingredients (except cheese) and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Top sopes with beef mixture and a teaspoon of crumbled Mozzarella or shredded Norwegia cheese.