Serves 4 to 6 tbsp : tablespoon ts : teaspoon
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped white onion
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 (or 180 g) tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 chile jalapeno, finely chopped
- 450 g ( about 2-4 medium) zucchini, trimmed and cut into small cubes.
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ package feta cheese
1/Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic, and fry gently without browning for about 1 minute.
2/ Add the tomatoes and fresh chili and cook over fairly high heat to reduce to a sauce (about 5 minutes).
3/Add the zucchini and salt to taste, cover the pan, and cook for 5 minutes. Remove, cover and cook over fairly high heat, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan from time to time to prevent sticking, until juice has been absorbed and zucchini is well seasoned (about 5 minutes).
4/ Serve in a tortilla and add crumbled feta cheese and salsa on the top.