4 cups of rice
1 g saffron
500 g lamb meat
500 g yoghurt
2 egg yolks
50 g butter
- Cook the lamb meat for 2 hours till it is tender.
- Cut it in small pieces and marinate the meat with saffron and yoghurt and let it rest for some hours.
- Cook the rice half-way, rinse it and add saffron and yoghurt to the rice.
- Add the egg yolks to the half of the rice mix.
- Melt 50 g butter and put it in the bottom of the dish, pour the rice and egg yolk to the dish as the first layer, the second layer is lamb meat and the third is the rest of the rice.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil, and put in the preheated oven for 1 hr, or until the rice becomes crispy on the outer layer. The oven temperature is 180 C.