600 g cod (klippfisk) – soaked
1 kg potatoes
2 cloves garlic
2 dl olive oil
Coriander – chopped
Salt and pepper
- Prepare the salted cod (klippfisk) in advance;
- Cook the cod, take the skin and fishbones (if any). Shred the cod into pieces;
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into “straw” (very thin sticks) and fry them in oil, drain on paper towels and reserve them;
- Separately, chop the garlic, cut the onions into thin half slices and cook them in olive oil, removing them with a spatula when they become translucent. In the same oil fry the cod until a little stiff. Then mix everything well and remove from heat.
- Beat the eggs seasoning with salt and pepper and add them to the mixture. Again, bring to heat, stirring constantly with a spatula until the eggs coagulate, but still are soft.
- Serve immediately in warmed serving dish, sprinkling with the chopped coriander and garnish with olives.