450 g sugar
0.5 l whole milk
- Turn the oven on to 350° C;
- Using a hand blender, beat the eggs with the sugar until well blended. Add the milk and continue to beat for a while;
- Pour it into an oven-proof container and cook in the oven. The oven must be very hot;
- It should burn on top and create a black crust. Once the crust has formed, it can be covered with tin foil for the remaining cooking time.
- Test if it’s cooked with a toothpick (should come out clean). When cooked, remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely. It can stay in the fridge for several days.