INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
8 cups flour (all purpose)
6 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp yeast
2 tbsp baking powder
100 gr melted butter
2 tbsp vanilla sugar
2 cup milk
1 can Sweet condensed milk.
Oil to fry them in.
- Start with sifting together flour , baking powder and sugar
- Mix together the milk and melted butter. Make sure that the mixture is lukewarm
- If you are using a kitchen machine, now add the dry and wet and start mixing.
- If the dough is sticky add more flour to it
- Mix it till you have a fine and soft dough
- Transfer your dough to an oiled surface and let it rise
- After the dough has risen to its double you can start to mold your sweet filled rolls. And then fry them.
- Serve them on a plate and drizzle on with condensed milk