INGREDIENTS: ts = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
2 cups all-purpose flour
4 ts baking powder
1 ts baking soda
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1 ts salt
1 cup sourdough starter
1 ½ cup milk
1 large egg beaten
2 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and soda, sugar and salt.
- Add the sourdough starter, milk, egg and oil. Mix well just until combined
- Spray a pancake griddle with cooking spray or grease well with butter. Heat to about 300-350 degrees
- Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter on the hot griddle. Cook until the pancake starts bubbling on top, then flip the pancake
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until the pancake is cooked through.
- Serve warm with butter and syrup.