tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
- ½ kg. of potato
- ½ litre of milk
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 pieces of chorizo (about 2 cm thick)
- 4 eggs
- Olive oil, salt, pepper and parsley”
- Peel and chop the potatoes and the onion and put everything to boil in a pot with water, a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Cook until the potatoes are soft.
- Remove and reserve some of the liquid to adjust after blending.
- Add the milk, the butter and give it one last boil. Remove from heat, add a pinch of pepper and pass it through the blender, until you get a homogeneous cream.
- Add more liquid to adjust the consistency, if needed, and add more salt, if needed.
- Poach the eggs in boiling water with a splash of vinegar. This is done egg by egg creating a vortex in the boiling water and dropping the egg in the centre (2 minutes per egg).
- Fry the chorizo pieces a little so that the release some fat.
- serve the cream in the dish, with a poached egg on top and a the chorizo slices.
- Decorate with some parsley