INGREDIENTS: ts = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
350 gr flour
500 gr sugar
230 gr melted butter
250 gr lemon yogurts (or natural yogurts with lemon juice)
1 liter of whole milk
Pinch of cinnamon powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C with heat up and down.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the butter, yogurt, eggs, sugar and lemon zest with a wire whisk.
- Gradually add the sifted flour, cinnamon and half of the milk while mixing.
- Add the rest of the milk and mix well.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the baking tray.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes until you get a nice golden color