INGREDIENTS tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
- 2 eggplant
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 slices of serrano ham
- olive oil, salt
- Cut the eggplant in 4 equal pieces. Place them in a single layer on a baking tray and season with salt on both sides.
- Let them stand for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees
- In a large casserole, heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Fry the eggplant gently with a lid, turning gently a few times, until soft. Transfer the eggplant to a baking tray with care in individual pieces and save the oil in the pan.
- Bake the egplant until slightly brown.
- Meanwhile, add the honey to the oil in the pan and let it cook on low heat until well mixed.
- cut the serrano ham in small pieces.
- Transfer the eggplant to a serving platter, drizzle with the honey sauce and garnish with the serrano ham. Sprinkle with more sea salt and serve.