Serves 6 rolls
INGREDIENTS: tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon 1 cup = 240 ml
6 sheets Sushi nori (seaweed)
12 Crab stick
100 gr Cream cheese ( Philadelphia)
For serving : soya sauce, wasabi, pickled ginger
- Spread the rice evenly over the whole seaweed with the smooth side down.
- Decorate with sesame seeds.
- Put a wrap and a bamboo mat
- Turn it over
- Arrange the ingredients slightly below the middle.
Cream cheese → crab stick → cucumber
- Roll with your thumb under the bamboo mat and the other fingers to support the ingredients
- When you have finished making a roll, press it back instead of pressing it down.
- Pull the bamboo mat while shifting the roll forward
- Use a bamboo mat and shape the roll
- Cut sushi with a sharp knife