2 l coconut milk
250 ml sweet condensed milk/ Normal sugar for vegan
10 kaffir lime leaves
1 bt thai basil
5-6 tablespoon fish sauce/ Normal salt for vegan
1 stk red pepper
2 pcks of thai eggplants or 2 normal aubegine
1 pcks of green longbeans
100 g champignon
½ stk broccoli or 1 small
1 packs mini mais
900 g chicken
- Fry the paste in low heat in some oil (see the recipe below).
- Add the coconut cream fat, the hard part from the can, cook until it looks splitted, then add the rest of the coconut water and condensed milk (sugar), lime leaves and basil. Let it simmer for 5 mins. Taste with the fishsauce (salt).
- Cut the veggies in pieces and add it.
- Cut the chicken and fry it in a separate pot, then add the curry and cook until the meat its done, about 6 mins.
Thai green curry paste
4 teaspoon coriander seeds
2 teaspoon cummin seeds
2 teaspoon white peppercorn
12 small green chilies
Peel of 4 lime
12 pieces of cilantro roots
2 teaspoon turmeric
12 pieces of garlic
- Toast coriander, peppercorns and cumin in a pan until light brown in low heat. You’ll hear the crackling sound when they’re ready. Let the spices cool so they will grind easily.
- Grind the spices in a mortar or foodprocessor.
- Cut the lemongrass, onion, galangal and chili (without the seeds if you dont want it too hot) into small pieces.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the chilies into it and grind to it starts to become a paste, then add the chilies in the end.