1 kg cod/seifilet
2,5 teaspoon salt
80 g fish sauce
80 g red curry paste
40 g egg white
10 lime leaves
100g long beans
0,5 tablespoon sugar
1 l oil for frying
- Cut the fish into small cubes, blend it in a food processor with salt to a tough mass.
- Add fish sauce, curry paste and egg whites.
- Cut lime leafs and beans in thin pieces and add in, then the sugar in the end.
- Now take 2 spoons in oil to form round balls.
- Heat up oil in pot for frying, the oil has to be 175c before frying.
- Fry the fishcakes until it get golden red color.