INGREDIENTS: ts = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon
3 pieces Lemongrasses
5 pieces Small Shallots / 2 if it is a big one
1 hand-full Mint leaves
3 Kaffir lime leaves
1-2 tbsp Lime
1 Nest of Mussel
2 Fresh chilis
1-2 cup Mozzarella cheese
3 tbsp Chili paste with soya bean oil
1 ts Sugar
2 ts Fish sauce
- Clean and stream the mussel in a pot with a bit of water in medium heat until the mussel is open. Put in on the side.
- Slice 2 shallots into a very thin slide then fried them in a hot oil until it brown.
- Slice the rest of shallots, lemongrasses, kaffir lime leaves into a thin slide. Set in on the side.
- In a bowl, mix chili paste with soybean oil, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, small pieces of chilis together with all thin slides herbs we have prepared.
- Put the mix paste on top of the cooked mussels then finishing up with some cheese on top.
- Put the oven to 180-200 degree. Cook the mussels until the cheese melts.
- Served to mussels with the mints leave on top.