INGREDIENTS: Tbsp : Tablespoon Ts : Teaspoon
Vegetable, use season product
1ts fish sauce
½ teaspoon salt
1 clove of garlic finely chopped
Spring onion coarsely chopped
Coriander coarsely chopped
1 small onion in cubes
Can use carrot for color and sweetness.
- Marinate the meat with fish sauce, salt, broth, garlic and a bit of spring onion and coriander
- Cut up the vegetables.
- Fry the onion in medium heat to a golden color.
- Add the meat, previously sliced and hammered, and cook it for 1-2min. Then add 1 liter of water. Full heat.
- At boiling point, add the vegetables. Stir gently. Cover and let it settle for 2-5 minutes. Medium heat.
- Seasoning to taste
- Sprinkle with spring onions and coriander before serving.